Optimal Digestive Health
Damaged intestinal mucosa cant absorb the nutrients your body needs for good health. Environmental toxins, GMO foods, and harmful chemical residues cause an imbalance in the microflora of your intestines. Now, you can restore and rejuvenate your intestinal health with VBIOTIC. With clinically proven ingredients, VBIOTICs blend of specialized nutrients helps you rebuild your intestinal mucosa to fully absorb essential macro, micro, and trace elements.
- Contains prebiotics, probiotics and PreBiosureTM, a plusbiotic, the only clinically proven ingredient to greatly enrich the epithelium enterocytes of the small intestinal mucosa and enable the reconstruction of healthy uniform villi, which are responsible for the optimal absorption of macro-, micro- and trace elements.
- Rejuvenates and activates beneficial bacteria and microflora in your digestive system*
- Supports absorption of micro and macro nutrients, Vitamins and minerals by supporting the regrowth of intestinal mucosa*
- Supports your immune and digestive systems for peak performance*
- Activates digestive enzymes and detoxifies your colon*
Support your bodys many metabolic processes with this high-potency prebiotic, probiotic and plusbiotic formula. Billions of live cultures in each capsule rejuvenates and nourishes the growth of your intestinal mucosa with specialized nutrients. Our delayed release veggie capsules ensure that more active probiotic and plusbiotic cultures reach your intestinal tract where theyre most effective. VBIOTIC is an optimal digestive aid in weight management support, immune stabilization, and efficient food-to-energy conversion.
How else is VBIOTICTM different from other probiotic products available on the market today?
Superior Capsule Technology, Our special capsule technology is designed to resist the acidic environment of the stomach in order to deliver billions of viable units of probiotic organisms to the small and large intestines, exactly where you need them. If you are using an inferior probiotic in a standard capsule, the majority of those organisms are being killed off before they are ever delivered into your body.
Restore Balance with VBIOTICTM
Suggested Use: To help rejuvenate and restore your intestinal mucosa for optimal wellness, take one capsule daily, with or without food.
Refrigerate after opening for optimal freshness.
A plus biotic, the third category of biotics which includes probiotics and prebiotics. These specialized nutrients help rebuild the intestinal mucosa.Digestive Wheat Germ Extract
A prebiotic that stimulates the growth and activity of bacteria in the digestive system that helps with food to energy conversion.6 Strain Probiotic Blend
1 – Lactobacillus acidophilus
A strain of probiotic that is able to survive gastrointestinal transit.
2 – Lactobacillus plantarum
Found in many fermented foods and plant materials such as sauerkraut, kimchi, and sourdough. This lactic acid bacteria is used as a probiotic to restore balance in the human intestinal microbiome.
3 – Lactobacillus rhamnosus
A probiotic that has a high tolerance for the acids in the GI tract and the stomach and encourages the growth of helpful organisms that aid in digestion.
4 – Bifidobacterium breve
An extremely beneficial anaerobic bacteria which some people have in abundance and others need supplements to build a better colony. As we age, our B.Breve colonies are sometimes reduced.
5 – Bifidobacterium longum
A probiotic found naturally in the body which assists with digestion and helps protect against harmful bacteria.
6 – Lactobacillus casei
A probiotic that confers health benefits in the intestinal tract and is found in raw and fermented dairy and plant products.
Organic Inulin Agave
A highly soluble dietary fiber and prebiotic that sustains beneficial bacteria in the large intestine.
Pro means for and Biosis means Life. The word probiotic essentially translates to Good Bacteria or For life.
What is the function of good bacteria?
There are 4 functions:
- Immune Health: 60% of our immune system lies in our intestines, and the good bacteria provides the optimal environment for our Immune system to do what it does best.
- Digestion: We all know the cliche, we are what we eat, but it really comes down to we are what we absorb. Without good bacteria in our gut, our body does not have the ability to absorb the nutrients from our food.
- Elimination: The good bacteria in our bodies aid in the elimination and breakdown of nutrients, and are also responsible for getting rid of the junk in our systems. There are many potential causes of constipation, and a good probiotic along with staying hydrated may help to ease this uncomfortable problem that many often experience.
- Vitamin Production: Good bacteria make most, if not all of our bodys B vitamins. The B Vitamins are not only good for energy but are also important for heart health, specifically Vitamin B6, B12 and Folic acid. The good bacteria also makes our vitamin K2, which is critical for our bones and heart.
How is VBIOTIC different from other probiotic products available on the market today? Superior Capsule Technology - Our special capsule technology is designed to resist the acidic environment of the stomach in order to deliver billions of viable units of probiotic organisms to the small and large intestines, exactly where you need them. If you are using an inferior probiotic in a standard capsule, the majority of those organisms are being killed off before they are ever delivered into your body.
PreBiosure© - VBiotic contains the worlds first plusbiotic, the only clinically proven ingredient to greatly enrich the epithelium enterocytes of the small intestinal mucosa and enable the reconstruction of healthy uniform villi, which are responsible for the optimal absorption of macro-, micro- and trace elements.
Do the strains in my probiotic matter?
Yes! The strains in VBIOTIC were hand selected by doctors of internal medicine that have a thorough understanding of digestive health, which tremendously enhances the effectiveness of the product versus any other probiotic products in existence today. Who needs to take a probiotic?
Everyone! If youre breathing, you should be taking a probiotic. How can I benefit from a probiotic?
A probiotic boosts the immune system and also aids in digestion, elimination and helps the body produce necessary B vitamins that you need. All of these things are very important to our overall good health. This is why taking a daily probiotic is so important. Are there any side effects to taking a probiotic?
There are absolutely no contraindications to taking a probiotic.