Preferred Customer Pricing: $50.00
save $10 when you sign-up as a Preferred Customer!
Click here for more info
UNLEASH YOUR IMMUNE ABILITY!
The DOSE combines all your essential immunity-boosting vitamins, critical minerals, adaptogens, antioxidants, and polyphenols that have extensive clinical research on their effectiveness to provide profound immunity boosting benefits. It would take over a dozen potently sourced bottles of products taken separately to achieve the ONE BOTTLE solution The DOSE provides.
The DOSE product highlights:
Suggested Use: The best time to take three (3) capsules of The DOSE is early in the morning when you wake up or early afternoon. You can take The DOSE with any other Vfinity product(s) as they are all designed and formulated to work together.
VITAMIN C (Ascorbic Acid)
• Vitamin C is a vitamin your body needs to form blood vessels, cartilage, muscle, and collagen in bones.
• 50% of the Vitamin C in The DOSE comes from Camu Camu in it’s natural form, no in synthetic form.
• Vitamin C is vital to your body’s healing process.
• It helps protect your cells against the effects of free radicals (molecules produced when your body breaks down food or gets exposed to tobacco smoke and radiation).
• Vitamin C also helps your body absorb and store iron.
• Because your body doesn’t produce Vitamin C, you need to get it from your diet or a supplement. Citrus fruits, berries, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, Brussel sprouts, broccoli, and spinach are examples of some fruits and vegetables that contain Vitamin C.
VITAMIN A (Retinol, Retinoic Acid)
• Vitamin A is a nutrient essential to vision, growth, cell division, reproduction, and immunity.
• Vitamin A is contained in many foods, such as spinach, dairy products, and liver. Other sources are foods rich in beta-carotene, such as green leafy vegetables, carrots, and cantaloupe. Your body converts beta-carotene into vitamin A.
• According to the Mayo Clinic, research on oral Vitamin A for specific conditions showed that people at high risk of advanced age-related macular degeneration reduced their risk of developing it by 25 percent by taking Vitamin A.
• Beyond use as an oral supplement, Vitamin A is used in topical creams to reduce fine wrinkles, blemishes, and roughness and treat acne.
• Vitamin D3 is nicknamed the “sunshine vitamin” due to its ability to be absorbed by the body through sunlight and is a major player in keeping the human body healthy.
• Its main job is to promote calcium absorption, making it necessary for bone growth and bone remodeling. A lack of vitamin D3 can lead to thin, brittle, or misshapen bones.
• Vitamin D3 offers a range of other benefits, ranging from positives for both physical and mental health.
• Many older adults don’t get regular exposure to sunlight and have trouble absorbing vitamin D3, so taking a multivitamin with vitamin D3 will likely improve bone health.
• Studies suggest that people who get enough vitamin D3 and calcium in their diets can slow bone mineral loss, prevent osteoporosis, and reduce bone fractures.
• Vitamin K2 is one of the 13 vitamins essential for human health.
• Vitamin K2 is vital for calcium regulation in our bones, cartilage, and blood vessels.
• K2 has been getting increasing attention from researchers.
• It is synthesized by bacteria, including various types in the intestinal tract.
• Vitamin K2 activates proteins that play a role in blood clotting, calcium metabolism, and heart health.
• One of its most important functions is to regulate calcium deposition. In other words, it promotes the calcification of bones and prevents the calcification of blood vessels and kidneys.
• Zinc is a key trace element that is necessary for a healthy immune system.
• A lack of zinc can make a person more susceptible to disease and illness.
• Zinc is responsible for several functions in the human body, and it helps stimulate the activity of at least 100 different enzymes.
• Zinc is a nutrient found throughout your body that helps your immune system and metabolism function optimally.
• Zinc is also essential to wound healing, and for your sense of taste and smell.
• Camu Camu is a berry native to the Amazon rainforest, and has long been used by many to improve health. Generally freeze-dried, Camu Camu is taken as a supplement in pill form, added to smoothies, or blended into other foods due to its sharp sour taste.
• Camu Camu is one of the most concentrated natural food sources of Vitamin C. (The fruit’s pulp provides about 2,400 to 3,000 grams (or 2,400,000 milligrams) per 3.5-ounce or so serving. For comparison, the recommended dietary intake (RDI) for vitamin C is 60 milligrams a day.*)
• A single teaspoon serving of Camu Camu powder provides 682 mg of vitamin C—more than ten times the amount in a medium-size orange.
• Camu Camu contains many beneficial minerals.
• Like most colorful fruit berries, Camu Camu is a good source of polyphenols.
• The primary component of turmeric is curcumin. It’s the one that gives the spice its characteristic yellow color.
• Curcumin is the compound responsible for most of turmeric’s potential health benefits. It is a natural antioxidant that has shown anti-inflammatory benefits and possible benefits related to slowing the aging process.
• Turmeric doesn’t absorb well into the bloodstream and having it in a curry dish once a month isn’t going to give you the desired anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits.
• To reach the amounts of turmeric and curcumin shown to offer benefits in research studies, you’ll have to turn to supplements, and is why we have added it to The DOSE.
• Holy basil is not the same as the standard green cooking herb found in the produce aisle at the grocery store.
• There are approximately 150 different varieties of basil – each having its unique healing properties, flavor, smell, and culinary use.
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF HOLY BASIL?
• Holy basil is used to treat many conditions, including H1N1 (swine) flu, diabetes, the common cold, headache, fever, stress, upset stomach, earache, and more.
• It has also been used as a mosquito repellant and topically to treat ringworm.
• Holy basil is an adaptogen herb. Adaptogens are substances found in plants that help boost the body’s resilience in dealing with stressors
• Studies have shown that holy basil has a wide range of health-promoting properties, including antimicrobial, antidiarrheal, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antipyretic (prevents itching), antitussive (treats cough), as well as improving organ and bodily system (such as GI) function.
• Saffron is the most expensive spice in the world — with 1 pound (450 grams) costing between $500 and $5,000 U.S. dollars because of its labor-intensive harvesting method, making the production costly.
• Saffron is harvested by hand from the Crocus sativus flower, commonly known as the “saffron crocus,” with the term “saffron,” referring to the flower’s thread-like structures or stigma.
• This miraculous spice has been used for its amazing medicinal properties. It has antioxidants that boost immunity, along with anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties.
• There’s other research supporting evidence of Saffron reducing cholesterol and improving skin.
• Citrus bioflavonoids are compounds found in citrus fruits like tangerines, oranges, and grapefruit. They can come in combinations or taken individually.
• Citrus bioflavonoids are known to improve blood flow and ease swelling in the body.
• Some of the reported antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits of citrus bioflavonoids are improved metabolic, circulatory, cognitive, and joint health.
• Citrus bioflavonoids support balanced immune cell activity for better immune response and support for respiratory health.
• Humic Acid is a naturally occurring ‘deep earth’ substance that’s a byproduct of humification, a process that has taken place over millions of years.
• On a cellular level, Humic Acid does its most important work outside the cell by preventing viruses and toxins from attaching, reducing inflammation, fighting malignant cell growth, and reversing many severe conditions by turning on physiological switches in the body that regulate disease.
• In the stomach, it helps with processing foods and attacking foreign invaders and toxins.
• Humic Acid removes toxins from the gut before entering the cells, allowing the immune system to function at peak performance.
•Don’t confuse Fulvic Acid with folic acid.
• Fulvic Acid is another ‘deep earth’ substance extracted in unique regions of the world containing these precious organic minerals at about 200-250 feet underground.
• On a cellular level, Fulvic acid also does most of its work inside the cell, making the cell membranes more permeable and carrying nutrients.
• One of the many benefits is that cells get a higher volume and a more usable form of nutrients.
• Fulvic acid binds together with water (depending on the Fulvic Acid’s purity and concentration) and helps support the body’s natural detoxification process.
APPLE & GRAPE POLYPHENOLS
• Polyphenols are a category of plant compounds that offers various health benefits.
• Regularly consuming polyphenols is thought to boost digestion and brain health, and research has linked polyphenols to many health benefits such as gut health, improved heart health, and a potentially reduced risk for certain types of cancer.
• Polyphenols are in the seeds and skin of both grapes and apples and act as antioxidants to help neutralize damaging free radicals (unstable molecules that can harm healthy cells).
• More than a decade’s research suggests that grape polyphenols may benefit the heart by maintaining healthy, clear, and flexible arteries to promote healthy blood flow.
• Grape and apple skins and seeds are rich in natural antioxidant polyphenols.
• Polyphenols exhibit a wide range of beneficial biological properties acting as antioxidants and anti-inflammatory aides for vascular diseases.
SOURCES: What Are Polyphenols? Types, Benefits, and Food Sources. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/polyphenols
12 Scientific Health Benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin …. https://www.everydayhealth.com/diet-nutrition/diet/scientific-health-benefits-turmeric-curcumin/
Holy Basil: Benefits, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions. https://www.verywellhealth.com/holy-basil-4766587
Vitamin D – Mayo Clinic – Mayo Clinic – Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-d/art-20363792
Vitamin A – Mayo Clinic – Mayo Clinic – Mayo Clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements-vitamin-a/art-20365945
Vitamin C – Drugs.com. https://www.drugs.com/mca/vitamin-c
Holy Basil: Benefits, Side Effects, Dosage, and Interactions. https://www.verywellhealth.com/holy-basil-4766587 Always check with your doctor before taking any supplements if you are currently taking medication or have a pre-existing medical condition.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
THE DOSE, FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Why Should I Take The DOSE?
Convenience, cost, and time! Now, you don’t need to purchase hundreds of dollars per month of expensive supplements or have your cabinets and time consumed with storing and opening a bunch of bottles. The DOSE is your ONE bottle solution to good health and unleashing your immune ability!
What Makes The DOSE unique?
Given by our manufacturer to their employees to maintain optimal health, this formula was initially dubbed, “The Staff Secret.” They created this unique combination of ingredients to repair, protect, and renew their cells, while simultaneously boosting immunity.
Research proves that purity matters when it comes to biological activity. The DOSE is manufactured in a cGMP facility, which means it gets produced under the most stringent quality standards.
What are CGMPs?
CGMP refers to the Current Good Manufacturing Practice regulations enforced by the FDA. CGMPs provide for systems that assure proper design, monitoring, and control of manufacturing processes and facilities. Adherence to the CGMP regulations assures the identity, strength, quality, and purity of drug products by requiring that manufacturers of medications adequately control manufacturing operations. This includes establishing strong quality management systems, obtaining appropriate quality raw materials, establishing robust operating procedures, detecting and investigating product quality deviations, and maintaining reliable testing laboratories. This formal system of controls at a pharmaceutical company, if adequately put into practice, helps to prevent instances of contamination, mix-ups, deviations, failures, and errors. This assures that drug products meet their quality standards.
What is the importance of the IMMUNE SYSTEM, and what is its function?Our immune system is an intricate arrangement of organs, cells, and specialized tissues that operate together to protect against harmful pathogens, viruses, and bacteria. In most cases, a fully functioning immune system can differentiate between what naturally belongs in our body vs. what is foreign.
As long as our immune system is running smoothly, we don’t think much about it. When we get ill, and our immune systems are weak and can’t fight aggressive germs, we begin to think about our immune health and how we can make it better.
Without an immune system, we would have no way to fight harmful pathogens that enter our bodies from the outside or adverse changes that occur inside our bodies.
What are Healthy Ways to Strengthen Our Immune Systems?
Your first line of defense is to choose a healthy lifestyle. Following general good-health guidelines is the single best step you can take toward naturally keeping your immune system strong and healthy. Every part of your body, including your immune system, functions better when protected from environmental assaults and boosted by healthy-living strategies.
What you eat directly affects the livelihood of your cells. Sugar will boost inflammation’s damaging effects, but eating good fats and oils will help regulate cell metabolism, encourage cellular repair, and suppress inflammation.
Secondly, taking a supplement like The DOSE fills the gap for beneficial and vital minerals and nutrients that are missing from most American diets and lifestyle choices today. Supplements are an excellent way for your body to receive the daily goodness it deserves without having to eat or drink it in foods.
There are so many different suggestions on which supplements are good for immunity, why is The DOSE the right combination?
The DOSE combines all your essential immunity-boosting vitamins and critical minerals and adaptogens, antioxidants, and polyphenols that have extensive clinical research on their effectiveness to provide profound benefits of boosting immunity and health. It would take over a dozen potently sourced bottles of products taken separately to give the one bottle solution The DOSE provides.
How critical is it to have good gut health to absorb these nutrients?
It is crucial to have a healthy gut for optimal nutrient absorption, and we highly recommend taking Vbiotic in conjunction with The DOSE. Vbiotic does not have to be taken simultaneously with The DOSE to provide benefits, but we recommend taking it daily for superior gut health and additional immunity support.
Should I take The DOSE with food?
You do NOT have to take The DOSE with food, but we recommend drinking half of your body weight in water daily for sufficient hydration. If you are sensitive to vitamins and minerals, we recommend taking The DOSE with foods that are high in healthy fat or with lean protein.