V2 “Tropical Greens” Smoothie
This V2 “Tropical Greens” Smoothie will take you straight to the tropics with its luscious splash of island fruits and Caribbean vibes! Did we also mention that it’s good for you too?
- 1 scoop of v2 greens
- 8oz coconut milk
- ½ frozen banana
- ¼ cup mango (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup cup pineapple (fresh or frozen)
Directions: Mix all ingredients in blender, pour into glass, and then sit back and hear the waves from the ocean while enjoying that island breeze!
Or get a popsicle mold pour smoothie into the mold and freeze! And enjoy a tasty treat on those hots days!
Here are some added health benefits of this recipe:
- Banana – high in potassium, and fiber
- Mango – rich in fiber, vitamin A, and C, also low calorie
- Pineapple – full of vitamin C, and antioxidants
- Coconut milk – contains MCT (medium-chain triglycerides) helps with weight loss