How to Keep Your Immunity Strong: Back-to-Basics
The best way to fight and protect yourself against infection is to have a strong immune system. Antibacterial sanitizers and containers of bleach are flying off of the shelves at both our local and online stores. Disinfectants are being sprayed on every nook and cranny we come into contact with. Top that off with a shortage of certain commodities we take for granted like toilet paper, and the world has become panic-stricken with fear of the unknown stemming from the Coronavirus outbreak.
Instead of being scared and falling victim to the hysteria of this infection , let’s take a step back and get back to basics.
Here are some simple things you can to Strengthen Your Immune System:
- Eat more colors, especially greens and superfoods. Greens and superfoods are the highest in antioxidants of any foods on the planet. God gave us these as support and protection mechanisms for our bodies.
- Exercise! Move your body at least 30 minutes per day for a minimum of 4 days per week. Try to move every day in at least some small way. If you need a starting point, start by walking!
- Sleep. According to the CDC, we need a minimum of 7 hours each night to improve overall health. Going to bed and waking up on a consistent schedule every day plays a significant role in the quality of sleep we get, which ultimately helps our immunity. Without proper sleep, our bodies get worn down.
- Stay hydrated. Hydration is key to a strong immune system and to combating any virus. Add a little lemon to your water for some extra flabir and for added antioxidants.
- Add some immune support. Our go to’s are V1 SMOOTHIE, V2 GREENS, and VBIOTIC.
- Stay Calm! Relaxation is a great tool to manage stress, and can be done through deep breathing, a nice epsom salt bath, a good book, meditation, or some listening prayer. And remember….fear and worry DO NOT strengthen your immune system.